Re: [DL] Ral Partha mini's

Here's what I found out.  If it's not new info, I apologize...

Way back in Sept. 1998, FASA bought out Ral Parth.  FASA owns the
Battletech and Shadowrun game systems, if I'm correct.  For the press
release on this check out:

http://www.fasa.com/PressReleases/PR%20Ral%20Partha.htm

The new catalog web site is at the FASA web site:

http://www.fasa.com/ralpartha/index.html

There are only two figures out for the Spaghetti Western line.  Here's
the info I could find:

Spaghetti Western Genre'

Banditos     $4.95
Stock Number: 04-100

Gunfighters     $4.95
Stock Number: 04-101

As said by someone else before, NO PICTURES!  I'm guessing that these
are the standard 25 mm, pewter figurines.

If you want to find this section of their catalog, check out:

http://www.fasa.com/ralpartha/catalog/subline1345.html

The 'Kung Fu Theatre' section looks interesting as well...   Good luck!

D.