Re: [DL] Goff Chat

Hi.  Some of us that live out here in California have to work till 5 pm
Pacific and because of traffic don't get home in time.

Not all of us work at McDonalds and can swing an earlier shift.

It rained today, and since people out here can't handle inclement weather,
it makes for lots of accidents.

Those are my excuses.

I had two real good questions to ask too.  Next time. :-)

-Byron