[DL] The other books and my deadland pbem

Here are the deadlands books that I'm waiting for, Hexcana: The special
powers skill sourcebook, The Great Weird North:The Canadian source book, The
Agency: The men in black source book.

But some things till bother me, One The napoleon Tavern not being in the
river o' blood box set,It's in castle falkenstein but not deadlands. Also
the civil war there showing the great PBS series on the history channel, But
in deadlands the war has bin ragging for at least 15 years.But by now each
side should realize that there isn't going to be any winners. I bet there is
alot of soldiers that just had enough of fighting,

Also my pbem will start when I have the sources book and box sets, Also
figure out were the posse will be placed.

I'm also have problem finding sources on the net for western guns, Specially
the pepper boxes.