[DL] Ral Partha Cowboys [Mr. Goff?]

Howdy --

So ... PEG pulls the plug on their minis line, saying it's too risky out
there in the market these days.  Within a few scant months, Ral Partha starts
producing Old West minis, apparantly without a set of rules to support them.
Smells like the land o' opportunity to me.

Is it feasible for PEG to contract with Ral Partha, and have them continue to
produce Automatons, Devil Bats, Steam Wagons, and maybe the occasional Bayou
Vermillion Gatling Crew?  I know Ral Partha has done this for other games
before (not just FASA's stuff, but Steve Jackson, AD&D, Werewolf, and all
sorts of games who're fading from tribal memory).  I don't know the industry
well enough to know why this isn't feasible.

Ral Partha also has quite a reputation for pretty figures at good prices.
<koff>

Tom Huntington
The Truth Is Yonder