[DL] Famous last words

Have one I'd like to share.  I ran the "Don't Drink the Water" scenario from
Gen Con for some friends who had never played Deadlands before.  They got
smart and stashed the wagon before meeting up with the banditos and demanded
the note before turning over the guns.

As the arguement got increasinly hotter, the self appointed leader of the
posse says to the bandits "I'm not turning over the guns without the note
first.  If that's not good enough then I guess you'll just have to shoot me."

Jeff

"hokay.  BLAM BLAM BLAM"