Re: [DL] Info on New Orleans?

At 12:04 AM 3/6/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Okay, I'm planning to set a new adventure in New Orleans, but I know next to
>nothing about what's happened there already, besides what's in the Second
>Edition Main book and QatD. So, can the more learned amongst you fill me in
>on which books contain background info on New Orleans? Bonus points for
>putting the books in order from most to least information.

1)  River of Blood.

2)Quick and the Dead (1st ed)/Marshal's book (Rev. Ed)
3) Tales O' Terror '77.

The big gap is for the hefty difference in information.  Basically if you
want to run New Orleans in the "official" DL setting, you need RoB.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - www.darious.com/deadlands

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Major Charles Emerson Winchester, the Third:
What do you two-bit quacks know about chickens?  Did you learn about them
in medical school, or did you just read the comic book?