Re: [DL] Info on New Orleans?

Mr. Allan Seyberth wrote:
>1)  River of Blood.
>

>2)Quick and the Dead (1st ed)/Marshal's book (Rev. Ed)
>3) Tales O' Terror '77.
>
>The big gap is for the hefty difference in information.  Basically if you
>want to run New Orleans in the "official" DL setting, you need RoB.

	I assume by "hefty difference" you mean in quantity, not substance, as the
information in *TOT:77* is reprinted substantially verbatim in *ROB*.
	(However, this is no reason NOT to buy as many copies of *TOT:77* as
humanly possible!:):):):))

Deo Vindice,
Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Additional Developer: *Deadlands: The Weird West* Revised Edition
Co-author of *Tales o' Terror: 1877* & *Back East: The South*
Southern by the Grace of God