Re: [DL] Any new books

beyerun@hotmail.com writes:

<< Reb,

 Thanks for the info on those products.  I was really hoping that the Witch
 Hunter was going to be in the standups.  That picture alone was why I bought
 that book. >>
Same here......... Like I said...that's the character I've been playing for
quite some time.     Bro. Jack Napier (like I said.....Joker w/ religion!),
Traveling minister to the spirit and protector of the souls of the innocent!
MAN!    That Cardboard Cowboy woulda been sweeeeet.     But the pack IS a
good game aid.     Even if I DO haveta MAKE Bro. Jack meself!   heh heh heh

Later Days
Reb
("In every world, every dimension, every Plane of Existence...I AM the REBEL!
[X])