Re: [DL] [DEADLANDS] GM, New To Deadlands, Seeks Advice.

>I've got "Hucksters & Hexes", "Quick and the Dead" & "The Great Maze",
>and given that I'm in the back of beyond, when it comes to getting hold
>of RPG producs, it makes more sense to do a small number of large
>overseas purchases.

Well, I would recommend both the Player's and the Marshal's books, but you
can be fully in with the game if you can pick up a 1st ed. rulebook. (and
the changes to the rules).

Personally - the next book should be Ghost Dancers - IMO.  It is more then
just the character class book - it details the whole Indian society in the
Weird West.  Then ToT '77 for the campaign changes.

After that - round out the character class books.
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - www.darious.com/deadlands

Why did the chicken cross the road?

JFK:
The chicken chose to cross the road in this decade not because it was easy,
but because it was hard.