Re: [DL] Web page

> In case you all haven't looked lately the
> Pinnacle page is up. The layout seems nice. I
> wish more of the links were up. Only Dealands is
> avalible now. No HOE and No LC.

You know, I have to say that the layout is good, but I think the color could
be much better.  I just don't think that the particular green used really
looks that good (sorry, but it looks like snot), and as for the brown- well,
there's a reason Subway changed their uniforms.  I don't think the white
background really works that well.  It doesn't fit the dark, spooky theme
that runs throughout the PEG line.  Essentially, I think it's designed well,
but it looks bad.

Nick "Sorry, Zeke, but the colors just don't work" Zachariasen

President
Corporate Communications
Entropy Gradient Reversals