Re: [DL] About Maps

stylenz@hotmail.com writes:

<< Here in Boise at our public library we have a book that's great. "Rand
McNally's Pioneers' Map of the West" which has maps of the western states.
Includes all their railroads and major trails. Major town, and a lot of
boomtown. It lists the names of the railroads and where they run to. And the
maps are from 1876. Can't get any better than that. >>

    Since it's a library book, you may not be able to help me out with this,
and if not I understand.  But would it be possible to provide more
information on this title -- full title, author(s)/editor(s), and ISBN?  I've
tried several searches on several sites looking for it using the title you
gave, and come up with nada every time.  It sounds like a great book that
would help my campaign a lot.  I'm sure plenty of other Marshals out there
feel likewise. :)

Steve Long