[DL] [GRW] Hangin' Judge on eBay

My source came through again; I have another Hangin' Judge on eBay, and
will be adding a Witch later tonight (after I've scanned in a picture of
her at the library ... gotta get my own scanner one'a these days ...)

DEADLANDS MINIATURE:  Hangin' Judge
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=278761177

I ain't gonna spam the list twice in one day, so if you're more interested
in the Witch you can e-mail me for the URL later, or just do a search for
seller "raistw@gate.net".

Thanks for listenin', we now return ya to yer regularly scheduled listserv.

--
R. Serena Wakefield (raistw@gate.net)
Visit Serena's RPG Dojo:  http://welcome.to/serenasdojo/