From: Dom Gallegos [mailto:stylenz@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2000 01:46
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: [DL] Rules Change

AAAAACK!!
Ok, I have the 2nd edition rule book, been playing from that a while back.
Then I got married, did some traveling, and basically stopped playing all
together. It's been close to 2 years since I've even touched a game. Now I
came back and made a huckster and it looks like there has been some major
rule changes.
So, could someone help me out there and explain the huckster/shaman rules
changes?

I've read the errata and understand the weapon speed changes. I really glad
those are gone.
Also, what about knacks? How does one choose those now?

Man, you go away for a year or two and everything changes.

Dom "the world does not revolve around me" LNU