[DL] Re: new marshals

     As to which books you're definately going to pick
up (beyond the Player's Guide and Marshal's Handbook),
I'd highly recommend the following:
     Ghost Dancers - A must have intro to Native
Americans in the Weird West. Also happens to be the
Shaman's book.
     Tales o' Terror: 1877 - Storyline update
supplement.
     Law Dogs - A near-must-have book that covers both
outlaws and the people who catch them. Contains a LONG
list of new guns and a general guide to crime and
punishment in the West.

     Beyond those, if anyone in your group wants to
play a Huckster, Blessed, or Mad Scientist, I'd
recommend Hucksters & Hexes (which I think you said
you have), Fire & Brimestone, and Smith & Robards.

=====
John Higginbotham
Phoenix, Arizona, USA
cloudshaper2k@yahoo.com