Re: [DL] Vampires in CRV2 (spoilers)

I added a spoiler tag. This is Marshal section material

>Personally I think that Vampires are balanced just right. Otherwise they are
>simply TOOOO powerful. I mean they cant really be hurt at all. How often will
>someone shoot them in the heart even if they knew to?
>They are quite simply the toughest PCs you could have. All their stats get
>raised an entire die type. Not to mention powers.
>I think the system is fair. Otherwise you'll be playing Deadlands:The
>Masquerade once you allow anyone to make one.

My one qualm is that mere existence almost requires corruption.  For, say,
a Werewolf, use of powers does, not mere existence. Same with Anti-Templars
in HoE.

Granted, if the Vamp hordes fate chips, and is VERY careful, he will get
by, but otherwise they are screwed.

That said, you have to screw them a little.  They are sick powerful.  I
agree with that.  I just got jittery on how they did it.

But then, they, unlike me, PLAYTESTED it, so I am talking in theory, and
they made the decision based on fact.  who am I to say my theorizing is right?

TBS
preferrers Zombies anyway. ;-)

V is for Vampie, so I think I'll take a Z!