[DL] PBeM game needs players

I am looking for about three players to join three others that are already assembled to play in a PBeM game that I will be starting around the end of next week.

Players should be able to post roughly every other day.  All dice rolling will be handled by me.  A mailing list will be created on egroups to handle the messages for the game.

Interested players should send me a character concept/background.  I don't want full character sheets until after I have selected the players, which I will do based on the concept/background and how they fit with the rest of the group.

I am particularly interested in unique characters.  I already have enough gunslingers for this game to where I will only accept another if the character is unique in some way from the others.  Hucksters, Blessed, Indians, and Mad Scientists will be well-received by me as none of those currently exist among the three already chosen players.  However, any concept and background will be considered, just the more unique and interesting the concept and background, the better.

Please reply to me privately so as to not clutter the list for those that don't care.  Replies sent to the list will not be considered.

Thanks for you time,

Jim
jsanta1@prodigy.net