[DL] Wildman Powers and RVC II

Hi List,
For those interested in the Wildman Arcane Background, there are further
powers on the Path O' The Reckoning Page:

< http://freespace.virgin.net/max.trebilcock/deadlands/ddwildman2.htm >

Main Page:

< http://freespace.virgin.net/max.trebilcock/deadlands/ddindex.htm >

Also I have just got my copy of RVC II, got to say Mr Goff, I've been
waiting for this one for a while and it is well worth it.
The Rules on Vampires and Werewolves are good, although I will aplly my
standard rule that I use with Harrowed in that they are not used as
starting characters, (Except Mysterious Pasts in the case of harrowed).

Max