Re: [DL] Question about new Hex's!!!

Hey there,

>Here is my question, what if you lose a point of Hexslingin' to brain drain
>(a form of backlash) or some other means?  When you buy it back, do you get
>another Hex?

	Not so easy there - I'd say that when your hexslinging dropped a level,
you lost the ability to cast one of your hexes at random.  When the
hexslinging is brought back up, then access to the previously lost hex
returns.

	I'm a bit out on a limb on this one - as I don't have anything in the
books or accumulated rulings to back it up, so let me forward this on to
John Goff (Brand manager, author Hexes and Hucksters) for his take.
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - www.darious.com/deadlands

Why did the chicken cross the road?

JFK:
The chicken chose to cross the road in this decade not because it was easy,
but because it was hard.