[DL] STONE

Please help me.

I see pictures of stone everywhere, Hes even on my cards.  But I dont know a
thing about him.  I have most of the dl books but not the dime novels.  So
if some one could please tell me where to find Stone, his story and his
stats?

Also if anyone would be willing to part with a copy of Perditions daughter
or Wierd wailins.  I Would be more than happy to pay for the book plus
shipping.  And would anyone with wierd wailins be willing the same offer
applies, also if someone could rip it to MP3 and post It internet wise It
would be most appreciated.

Ron Conner
Marshal of the insane gunbunny runners