re: [DL] Hucksters and Spell Levels

Hi List,
In my campaign and I don;t know if this holds true for anyone else, I
only allow the spending of Bounty Points on Hexes, Powers, Aptitudes or
traits that the character has had a degree of practice with in the last
few game sessions.
As a rule of thumb I don't allow the increase on the above unless the
Character has had 5 or more good rolls on the increased ability.
Generally it prevents the situation of Oh I think I'll increase my
Trinkets Hex when i haven't used it in months, no practice no gain.

My players actually prefer it that way, seems like an increase is earned
and they can earn further Chips in creative methods of improving
themselves.

Max