[DL] Cardstock Cowboys

----- Original Message ----- >
> Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 14:40:07 -0500
> From: JohnGoff@deadlands.com
> Subject: Re: [DL] Cardstock Cowboys
> > anyone come up with a good solution to this? Aside from putting them in
> > shoebox or some other disorganized fashion?
> >

> Nope--that's pretty much exactly what I'm doing with them. :-)
>
> Well, except I'm using a collectible card cardboard box to store them. If
> you shop around, you can find them with 2, 3, 4 or even 12 section
dividers
> in them.

ahh.. thanks for the idea.. wish I'd thought of it.. ;-)

> > Also, a question to Pinnicle - will there be cardstock cowboys for the
old
> > Rail Wars pieces? Most of it was printed this time around, but I
couldn't
> > help but miss my Skinwalkers.... unless they're there and I didn't see
> them.
> > Just wonderin'.
>
> We're planning on it--as long as folks seem to take to the initial run.
> There is a skinwalker in the "Horrors of the Weird West" set, BTW.
>
> John

cool. glad to hear it! I guess I didn't see the skinwalker b/c the Horrors
set got pushed back on the "to get" list when I ran out of money buying
everything else..
Now that I know where to get it, I've gotta pick it up. Thanks!

Hope the line does well..
-dex
sinisterdexter@mindspring.com