Re: [DL] Ghost Rock Tipped Bullets

At 11:20 PM 3/15/00 -0000, you wrote:
>One of my posse members wants to create some ghost rock tipped bullets.  I
>figure that he's not the first to think of it and I was wondering if anyone
>out there has any ideas for effects or on it's feasibility?

Well - as a start I could suggest a reduced ability to penetrate armor, and
a +1 point of damage from the burning of the rock.  As well as the smug
satisfaction that you are leaving traces of ghost rock in everyone you shoot.

Of course, given the whole meta-theme of Mad Science, Ghost Rock bullets
should probably  do an additional +1d4 damage.  At a cost of about $8-$10 a
bullet.  (unless you have Trade: Gunsmith or somesuch skill).

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - www.darious.com/deadlands

Why did the chicken cross the road?

JFK:
The chicken chose to cross the road in this decade not because it was easy,
but because it was hard.