Re: [DL] Ghost Rock Tipped Bullets

> One of my posse members wants to create some ghost rock tipped bullets.  I
> figure that he's not the first to think of it and I was wondering if
anyone
> out there has any ideas for effects or on it's feasibility?

I'd definitely give them a Reliability rating- you should probably cap it at
16 or 17 due to what's going on inside the chamber as the round is
discharging.

> I think he wants to cause ghost rock fever or some such effect with it,
but
> I remember reading that ghost rock fever only occurs after prolonged
> exposure - this right?

Well, if the bullet would lodge in the target, I'd say that unless it got
dug out pretty quickly the exposure of the subject's inner squishy bits
would help GRF set in more easily.

Nick "Milkshake... BOOM!!!" Zachariasen