[DL] Ghost Rock Tipped Bullets

yeah, my old group had a discussion about this, too.. we ended up treating
it as a Semi-Science. A tinkerin' roll to make the bullet - or just get
someone else to do it-  and a chance the bullet would just catch fire if you
shot it (Reliability Roll of 18 required). If you failed, the bullet
exploded in the chamber. (OUCH!)

However, the bullets "screamed" as they shot at someone (causing -2 or -4 to
their dodge roll for shaken nerves) and did 3d6+2 (or 4) in damage.. the
exact effect escapes me at the moment. It wasn't a dramatic increase in
damage, but pretty spectacular at the right moment. I believe the bullets
also hurt supernatural creatures who were normally immune to normal damage.
(I wasn't the Marshall, so like I say, I'm loose on the effect he chose).

But I think you're right. Ghost Rock Fever isn't something you catch from
one exposure to G.R.

sinisterdexter@mindspring.com

----- Original Message ----- > Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 23:20:42 -0000