Re: [DL] Ghost Rock Tipped Bullets

At 11:20 PM 3/15/00 +0000, you wrote:
>One of my posse members wants to create some ghost rock tipped bullets.  I
>figure that he's not the first to think of it and I was wondering if anyone
>out there has any ideas for effects or on it's feasibility?
>
>I think he wants to cause ghost rock fever or some such effect with it, but
>I remember reading that ghost rock fever only occurs after prolonged
>exposure - this right?

	Let him have them.  Then have small amounts of the bullet tips vaporize
as they go down the barrel.  Anyone standing within 6' to 10'  then
breathes in
the vapor.  After 5 to 10 exposures have them start rolling Vigor checks every
morning when they wake up after an exposure, to see if they've caught Ghost
Rock Fever.  Don't tell them why they are rolling until they catch it.
Don't tell
them what they caught it from.  If you've feeling particularly nasty then
throw in
other sources of Ghost Rock they might have caught if from and let them figure
it out.  Continued exposure will give penalties to the Vigor check.  Maybe
after
long exposure they can become sensitized to Ghost Rack and have adverse
reactions when exposed to it.  Be creative, have fun...

					Malachi

You never know.  In a tight jam a nuclear missle just might come in handy.
                                Phil in RadioActive Dreams