[DL] RE:Ghost Rock Tipped Bullets

At 11:20 PM 3/15/00 -0000, you wrote:
>One of my posse members wants to create some ghost rock tipped bullets.  I
>figure that he's not the first to think of it and I was wondering if anyone
>out there has any ideas for effects or on it's feasibility?

Over the summer one of my players was shooting filed down shards of ghost
rock out of his shotgun.  He rolled damage as normal, only the gun could
now affect creatures immune to mundane attacks. I assigned the gun a
Reliability of 20, which went down by one point after every time he fired,
as the shotgun was not specially manufactured to accept ghost rock.
Whenever he failed the Reliability roll he'd roll on the malfunction table,
with a Catastrophic result meaning the gun exploded.  After the ghost rock
shot-using character lost both his arms when his gun exploded nobody tried
it ever again.

-Ralph