[DL] I'm sure this has been mentioned before...

...but here it is again.. today I started reading Eden Studios game "All
Flesh Must Be Eaten".. and I must say that it is an absolute "Must Have" for
people who love their Zombies... if you like Sam Raimi, George Romero, et al
pick this book up.

It's not a bad game, either. It has 11 different scenarios to run a game in,
all with various types of zombies.. character gen is pretty simple, too..

Some of it is a bit hard to read (gray/back text on gray/black paper), but
I'm used to that from game companies.. anyway, just thought I'd mention it.
Feel free to say "ARRGHH! We discussed this MONTHS ago!" now.  }:-)

sinisterdexter@mindspring.com
Remember; love your Zombies, just don't LOVE your Zombies.....