RE: [DL] Soul Blast miss

I run Deadlands with only a working knowledge of Hexes (no witch hunters
please) but I pretty much leave it up to the player to run with the hexes
and sort out their effects pretty much as he pleases.  If there is any
dubiety about the hex, he asks me for a ruling.  That said, our Huckster
figured that, when it described the blast as an "invisible" bullet but
ignoring range penalties, all other modifiers that would apply to a bullet
would be used.  It seemed fair enough so we went with it.

BTW if the target then dodges, what do you compare the dodge roll with to
determine if the hex hits or not, the original die result or the one
modified for called shots etc?

Just checking

Cheers

Roy (Who obviously gets the digest format, which his why he sends all his
emails at once!)