Re: [DL] [Tall Tale] Bill van Cleef I (long)

I liked it, very well written.  I've always liked story's written from the
player's point of view.  The only thing I had trouble with was figuring out which
characters were PC's and which were NPC's, I can't wait to see more, keep it up.

--Dirk "Is wishing one of his players would do something like this" R.