[DL] Deadlands Character Creation Program?

A year or so ago, I downloaded a program to make characters.
After having a major rework of my computer, I don't have the program
any more.   I went to download it from the deadlands site, and it's
no where to be found.  Anyone know where to get it???

Regards
--

 /            David Simpson               \
| Amiga 4000, Basic Stamp, RPGs, War Games |