Re: [DL] Deadlands Character Creation Program?

> A year or so ago, I downloaded a program to make characters.
> After having a major rework of my computer, I don't have the program
> any more.   I went to download it from the deadlands site, and it's
> no where to be found.  Anyone know where to get it???

You know, I could have sworn it would be on the PEG site, but it's not
anymore.  I think it also used to be posted on the Accumulated Rulings, but
it's not been there since their site redesign, either.  Where *IS* it,
anyway?

Nick "lack of quote" Zachariasen