[DL] Shootout at High Noon [OT]

This is best suited to the Doomtown list, however as I don't even know if
there is one and I figure that at least some of you out there play both the
CCG and the RPG, I would try for an answer here.

I've just picked Shootout at High Noon - 2 player intro set.  One of the
things it says in the rules that there are two 50 card decks in the packet
one for the Blackjacks and one for the Law Dogs, however for the set that I
got the two were intermingled.  Does anyone know what is in each of the two
sets and how I should seperate them again?  The Character cards are easily
seperated into Law Dogs, Blackjacks and Drifter, but for all of the action,
deeds and goods cards, how do they divide?  Some cards like the Courthouse
are obviously from the Law Dogs deck, but for most of the others it's
difficult to tell, so can anyone help?  Please send replies privately to me
and not to the list to prevent wasting space.

Thanks in advance

 Roy