Re: [DL] Shootout at High Noon

>I've just picked Shootout at High Noon - 2 player intro set.  One of the
>things it says in the rules that there are two 50 card decks in the packet
>one for the Blackjacks and one for the Law Dogs, however for the set that I
>got the two were intermingled.  Does anyone know what is in each of the two
>sets and how I should seperate them again?  The Character cards are easily
>seperated into Law Dogs, Blackjacks and Drifter, but for all of the action,
>deeds and goods cards, how do they divide?  Some cards like the Courthouse
>are obviously from the Law Dogs deck, but for most of the others it's
>difficult to tell, so can anyone help?  Please send replies privately to me
>and not to the list to prevent wasting space.

Not wasting space at all. . .

You can find a breakdown of the list at
http://www.frontiernet.net/~adman/Deadlands/spoilers/hnspoiler.html

You can also hook up with the Doomtown list by sending a message to
To:  majordomo@frpg.com
Body:  subscribe deadlandsinfo <your email address>
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - www.darious.com/deadlands

Why did the chicken cross the road?

JFK:
The chicken chose to cross the road in this decade not because it was easy,
but because it was hard.