[DL] Tonight's AOL Chat

To everyone intending to meet me at the AOL Chat tonight:

I've just found out that AOL 5.0 does not work with Windows 2000 Professional (my new operating system). I've spent nearly 3 1/2 hours trying to work the problem out, and I just learned from AOL Tech support it just doesn't work.

As a result, I can't make it to the chat room. However, two things:

First, I do need someone to show up there and let the moderator know what the problem is. I'd greatly appreciate it if one of you could do that. Everyone else in PEG is either incommunicado at the GAMA Trade Show or otherwise out of action.

Second, I have opened my AOL Instant Messenger under my Screen Name PEGGoff and will stay on line with that until at least 9:30 if anyone wants to ping me with a question. (By the way, if someone feels sparky enough to do a cut and paste translate from the IM to the chat, I'd be happy to try the chat that way...)

Sorry about this.

John Goff