Re: [DL] Names

  As far as  place names, I don't know a good source.
However, for PC and NPC names I use a little book
called The Everyone Everywhere List from Magic &
Tactics Unlimited.  The book is only 20 pages long and
sales for $5.00, but is chalk full of male and female
names from all over the world, including Civil War era
names.  A must for all referee wanting to use historic
names.
                               Horace Black
                              (a name chosen from
                              the afore mention book)