Re: [DL] Names

What I normally do for DL names is dig up some Civil War unit rosters and
use their names.

At 05:58 PM 3/20/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Hey, does anyone have a source out there for coming up with names for
>characters and npc's, and towns?  I am working on a large plan for my
>posse and need an easy/good way to come up with names for people and
>places in their path.  Naming things is always the hardest part of
>adventure writing for me, so any help would be appreciated
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>--Dirk

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - www.darious.com/deadlands

Why did the chicken cross the road?

JFK:
The chicken chose to cross the road in this decade not because it was easy,
but because it was hard.