RE: [DL] Names

Not to naysay the book, since I've never seen it, but when I run DL I just
keep the phone book next to my chair and pull names out as needed.  It seems
to work okay for western games where it wouldn't if fantasy names (or other
types) were needed.  Thinking about it I can see where common given names
that were used at the time might add flavor but then I live in Missouri and
some of those are still in use.

Jimbo "just call me Horace"