RE: [DL] Names

As far as town names are concerned, I was workin' up a One-From-Column-A-
One-From-Column-B table at one point for when the posse wanders into a
random location I have to make up on the fly.

_Column A_
<name of Indian tribe>
<type of tree>
<mineral>

_Column B_
Gulch
Springs
Hills
Creek
Valley
Hollow
-ville

There's more, but I don't have my notes with me right now.  You get the
idea.  I'd be happy to post the expanded list as soon as I can get to the
notes if anyone's interested.

David