Re: [DL] Lost Angels Health Spa? <Spoiler>

Spoiler...

>>I'm sure that in some book (I thought it was in the old Q&tD), I'd seen
>>guidelines for what happens when a PC gets a free feed while in the City of
>>Lost Angels (if you know what I mean - and yep some of my guys did partake,
>>they were trying to impress a cute guardian angel who was assisting at the
>>time, heh heh suckers), but for the life of me I cannot find it - was I
>>dreaming?

I seemed to remember there being more info on this too, (I also thought I
remembered Hellman sending someone to "join" the cult, but I couldn't find
that either) but I looked in TGM, LA, QatD, and ToT and could only find one
reference in Lost Angels.

"A hero can't become a blessed member of Grimme's flock for one simple
reason: Heroes are here to fight evil, not create it. If a hero actually
succumbs to Grimme's lines of reasoning (such as they are) and gets inducted
into the Cult of Losa Angels, he is going to inevitably become a cannibal.

"If this happens, have a talk with the player about it. The hero has joined
the ranks of evil, and so from here on out, he's an extra, entirely under
your control, Marshal.

"If you like, you can play it out for a while and give the hero a chance to
redeem himself, but sooner or later, the issue has to be resolved."  (Lost
Angels, p81)

--Jacques