[DL] GRW Event at GenCon

For those of you attending GenCon this year, I'm going to be running a
GRW game (technically, we'd be using the Grim Crusade proto-rules)
entitled "Shootout at Malfunction Junction."  It's gonna be a
free-for-all, bring-your-own-minis-and-scratch-built-vehicles,
none-of-this-demo-crap shootout.
Now, what I need from you people is a couple things:
1. If you're interested, let me know when/if I should run it.  I found,
trying to run non-beginner GRW games at Origins and GenCon last year,
that the most common excuse was "No, I'll be too drunk at that point."
So, let me know when you guys have free time, and I'll put the game
there.
2. If you're planning on going, let me know if you've got any terrain
available for use.  I've got a decent desert setup, with hills and sand,
etc, but the scenario requires a town.  Especially if anyone would be
willing to pack up a Cowtown set and allow it to be used in the game,
I'd be exceptionally grateful.
--
From Whom it May Concern,
Rich Ranallo, The Man They Couldn't Hang

"And there never was an apple, in Adam's opinion, that wasn't worth the
trouble you got into for eating it."
 -Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett, Good Omens