Re: [DL] Chat Interest?

> Hey--I just finally got off my keister and looked at the Yahoo! chat rooms
at the recommendation of Huckster23. I found it surprisingly easy to use and
am more than willing to set up a Deadlands Chat for sometime in the near
future.

> I'm very flexible on this--morning, noon, or night...okay, noon or night.
Just about any day _except Friday night and Saturday all day. If you guys
are interested, let me know and I'll see what can be done to set one up in
the near future.

This sounds good.  I'd be interested.

Nick "Scottish soccer Yahooligan" Zachariasen