[DL] Chat Interest?

Hey--I just finally got off my keister and looked at the Yahoo! chat rooms at the recommendation of Huckster23. I found it surprisingly easy to use and am more than willing to set up a Deadlands Chat for sometime in the near future.

I'm very flexible on this--morning, noon, or night...okay, noon or night. Just about any day _except Friday night and Saturday all day. If you guys are interested, let me know and I'll see what can be done to set one up in the near future.

Oh, and for you folks across the water (both ways), if there's enough interest there, we can schedule another one at a more convenient time if need be.

John Goff