Re: [DL] Re: Lost Angels Health Spa <Spoiler>

Spoiler

> I actually
> >>wondered though if the (unknowing) cannibalism encouraged by Grimme maybe
> >>made the munchers more susceptible to his preachings.

Realistically, yes. There are always food shortages in Lost Angels,
which are typically caused by Grimme. Meat is especailly hard to find.
When the body doesn't get enough protein, the will starts to erode.
After a while, even those that are not particularly religious will fully
believe whatever Reverend Grimme says. That and, IIRC, being a church
member affords you more freedom and, possibly food, in Lost Angels.

I would also think that [even unknowingly] eating human flesh after
listening to one of Grimme's sermons would give him more of a hold over
the listener in the next weeks service.

MGK
--
"It takes 42 muscles to frown, but only four to pull a trigger."