RE: [DL] a bad day ending quite well

-----Original Message-----
but well, they didn't have the cardstock cowboys, so i still don't know
what they look like. can anybody tell me what they look like (who did
the art ?) ? can they be used with the boom towns cards ?

There are a couple of examples up on the Pinnacle website.  Click on the
Deadlands link (http://www.peginc.com/deadlands/dlindex.htm) and you'll see
two small samples of them right above the descriptions (a zombie and witch).
There were some others on the "old" website -- I remember a cowboy in
particular -- but I don't see any there now.  I seem to recall that they are
designed to be easily used with Boomtowns and to be in the same scale as the
Great Rail Wars minis.

Hope this helps.

Matt DeForrest