Re: [DL] a bad day ending quite well

>oh, and btw, is anybody (else) playing 16 horsepower for their game
>sessions music ?

Yes. I acquired both their cd's, made mp3's of them along with the HOE Toxic
Tunes cd and both cds released by Apocalyptica (Metallica and others done on
4 cellos), mp3ed the whole lot and play it during my Deadlands sessions.
Makes for excellent pieces all strung together and my players always get
jumpy when the faster songs start in.

And since this is my first post to the Deadlands list ever, regardless that
I've been lurking for close to a year now, I feel I will have to apologize
for falling to the music topic which has repeated itself numerous times
here.

Marshall Otto

otto05@hotmail.com

Nothing defines humans better than their willingness to do irrational things
in the pursuit of phenomenally unlikely payoffs. This is the principle
behind lotteries, dating and religion. -Scott Adams