[DL] Back in the Saddle (OT)

     Well, gang, it's been about two weeks since I was
last able to check the posts from the lists, so you'll
have to forgive the lateness of this announcement.
But, as you'll see, I've been . . . busy. So, the
announcement:

     At 12:45pm (CST), on the 12th of March, 2000, my
wife and I welcomed our new baby boy into the world.
(My first child, her second.) His name is Jacob Ashley
Higginbotham . . . and yes, he was in the game store
within a week of his birth. (And, on the eight day,
his father's best friend put dice in Jacob's hands. :)

=====
John Higginbotham
Phoenix, Arizona, USA
cloudshaper2k@yahoo.com