[DL] Lost Colony CCG

This is sorta off topic for deadlands but it;s
still the world as whole so I'll ask.
Since some of this may get spoilerish about
deadlands let's leave some space just in case

How closely will the Lost Colony CCG be related
to the RPG?
I ask this because doomtown could reveal a lot to
players. Most people haven't actually seen too
much arcane stuuf. They should not know that
there are big demons/manitous they are waiting to
come into this world when the fear gets high
enough. The art on the Ghost gave away his
identity. People can play like they don't know as
much as they do but it takes some of the mystery
out of the game.
I also wonder how much impact the CCG and the RPG
will have on each other? The 7th sea CCG which
came out shortly after the RPG has you working
with some of the major players in the world.
People may actually have an major impact on the
RPG as a whole. This still has yet to be seen
though.

Spacedog