[DL] [AFMBE] A Fist Full of Zombies

Just for everyone that hasn't seen this.

Shane, this is *too* cool :)

MGK
--
"It takes 42 muscles to frown, but only four to pull a trigger."

---- Begin included message ----
FOR IMMEDIATE PRESS RELEASE

3/24/00:
A New All Flesh Must Be Eaten Sourcebook is announced:

A Fist Ful of Zombies

Eden Studios is pleased to annouce that Shane Lacy Hensley, creator of the
Origins Award Winning Deadlands RPG, has agreed to write our upcoming Wild
West Deadworld Sourcebook, A Fist Full of Zombies. The book wil include
conversion rules for AFMBE to Deadlands and new Wild West settings,
archetypes and zombies.

This books is slated for a summer 2000 release.

Keep an eye on our website for more information:
<A HREF="www.allflesh.com">www.allflesh.com</A>

George Vasilakos
Eden Studios
Zombie Lord