Re: [DL] [AFMBE] A Fist Full of Zombies

>3/24/00:
>A New All Flesh Must Be Eaten Sourcebook is announced:
>
>A Fist Ful of Zombies
>
>Eden Studios is pleased to annouce that Shane Lacy Hensley, creator of the
>Origins Award Winning Deadlands RPG, has agreed to write our upcoming Wild
>West Deadworld Sourcebook, A Fist Full of Zombies. The book wil include
>conversion rules for AFMBE to Deadlands and new Wild West settings,
>archetypes and zombies.

Hmmm. . .

All Flesh Must Be Eaten.
Diskwars.
Gurps: Deadlands.

I think I see a return to the mindset that allowed a CoC and Werewolf
crossover.

Cool.  :-)

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - www.darious.com/deadlands

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Gary Gygax:
Because I rolled a 64 on the "Chicken Random Behaviors" chart on page 497
of the Dungeon Master's Guide.