Re: [DL] Mad Scientist's 'Science' Aptitude [John]

At 09:05 PM 3/25/00 -0500, you wrote:
>i'm a bit confused by this contradiction that i've found in the Player's
Guide.  Help!

>Under the Science aptitude it states that if your character is a Mad
Scientists he must take "at least 5 levels in at least any one scientific
concentration" (p.45).
>In chapter 7 however (the mad scientist chapter) it states that the mad
scientist must have "at least 1 level in at least one scientific
concentration" (p.164).

I'd John to back this up - but last I heard is tht Mad Scientists don't
NEED science concentration - but that if they have some in the appropriate
science that their gadget requires, they get the bonus.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - www.darious.com/deadlands

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Gary Gygax:
Because I rolled a 64 on the "Chicken Random Behaviors" chart on page 497
of the Dungeon Master's Guide.